Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
WF Beams with F.P Weld @ Midspan[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: WF Beams with F.P Weld @ Midspan
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:38:24 -0700
I am working on a project where I need to span the floor beams 52 feet and at about half way thru the span the beam changes from being horzontally level to sloping at 1/8 or 1/4 inch per foot, (going from an interior space to an exterior deck). I assume a full pen weld at this transition will work, but are there concerns I am overlooking?
Thanks in Advance,
Larry Hauer, S.E.
Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
- Prev by Subject: RE: was: shear lug, now OT
- Next by Subject: Re: WF Beams with F.P Weld @ Midspan
- Previous by thread: Looking for FL P.E.
- Next by thread: Re: WF Beams with F.P Weld @ Midspan