Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Old steel beams called out

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I am looking at an old set floor plan and sections.  The steel beams were called out as follow:
20" I 80# - 2"
20" I 65# - 2"
24" I 80# - 2"

Does anyone know what are these called out mean?  I knew that we do have an 24" depth steel beam, but we don't have wife flange that is 20" depth.