Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Old steel beams called out[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Old steel beams called out
- From: Tripp Howard <tripphoward(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:55:41 -0500
I am looking at an old set floor plan and sections. The steel beams were called out as follow:20" I 80# - 2"20" I 65# - 2"24" I 80# - 2"Does anyone know what are these called out mean? I knew that we do have an 24" depth steel beam, but we don't have wife flange that is 20" depth.
- Prev by Subject: Old steel beams called out
- Next by Subject: older books, takers?
- Previous by thread: Old steel beams called out
- Next by thread: re: sloped beam