Structural Studs Allowable Bending Moment

All the information I have found on Structural (S) Stud Sections in regards to the Allowable Bending Moment has stated that the tabulated values are for continuously supported members.  I am looking for information on the bending moment strength of members when they are not continuously supported.  Has anyone seen this information or know where I can aquire it?

Thanks,
Katy