Re: Structural Studs Allowable Bending Moment

Try the SSMA tech catalog.  http://www.ssma.com/documents/ssmatechcatalog.pdf

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM, <katy6827(--nospam--at)cox.net> wrote:
All the information I have found on Structural (S) Stud Sections in regards to the Allowable Bending Moment has stated that the tabulated values are for continuously supported members.  I am looking for information on the bending moment strength of members when they are not continuously supported.  Has anyone seen this information or know where I can aquire it?

Thanks,
Katy

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org