Cracking in new PS concrete parking deck

I was looking at a not yet opened new parking deck and noticed a great amount of cracking in the overhangs of the double tee prestressed members.  These are not just surface crazing.  From underneath, I can see cracks already exhibiting efflorescence.  Cracking seems to always be on the overhang area rather than between the webs.  Does anyone on the List have any experience with this situation?  I did not design this deck but was wondering if I should approach the City about a possible problem.