Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 14:21
Subject: Pedestrian Bridge

hi,
    Can anyone give me information regarding the design requirements of a pedestrian bridge. The bridge will be spanning over a storm wash with a total legth of 130 ft and must have an 8'-0" wide platform.  Where might I find restrictions/limitations that must be met? We are considering a steel truss to support all the dead and live loads.  Thank you in advanced for all the help.