Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
National Structural Firm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: National Structural Firm
- From: "Tim Rudolph" <TimRudolph(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:14:48 -0800
I have a client that builds indoor climbing wall structures for climbing gyms and other gyms. They are steel framed plywood sheathed structures. I need help to identify a national structural firm- or firm with registered engineers in all 50 states to provide engineering support and design for these structures
- Prev by Subject: Re: my periodic leak rant
- Next by Subject: New Orleans Levees
- Previous by thread: RE: ground vibrations
- Next by thread: Can 2x6 T&G roof or floor consider to be a diaphragm?