Re: Effect of Consolidation on Black cotton soil

Dear,
                   I have thought about this research topic just two
or three hours from now. But we have apparatus in our labs and our
professor are very free to us so i doubt that he will say no for any
guidance issues. Now I require to know  the feasibility of this
project and How good this project is ??
Regards