RE: Analysis of Loads on Solar Panels

Conrad,

I looked up that discussion.  It was good, mostly about panels on timber roofs and about live load under the panels as I remember.  I’m more interested in wind on the panels.  I think I got the seismic.

I’m also aware of the Homes book, a little pricey at the moment.  If you think it has enough discussion to be worth it, I thank you for the tip and will keep it in mind if I really get stuck.

Thanks,
MJ