Re: Speaking out

This has become the rule rather than the exception on consulting for public work.

I should add that I do not know any of these gentlem, nor am I privy to any details of this situation, but the notion of rendering public service without emolument is now quaint, and went away a couple of generations ago.

Everything is a business opportunity now - including elective office.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G