From: "Conrad Harrison" <sch.tectonic(--nospam--at)bigpond.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Speaking out

Professor Astaneh-Asl,

What you say may be true. But it is not really helpful to resolving the
issue. There is a great deal of politics involved, and I don't just mean
those involving the government, I mean the power struggles between
individuals and groups. As David Merrick points out psychology and for that
matter also sociology are important aspects to consider...............