From: Mark Johnson <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
Subject: Analysis of Loads on Solar Panels
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 9:09 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I looking for guidance/examples/commentary for analysis of the wind and seismic loads on roof-top-mounted solar panels.  For both flat and angles arrays on commercial and industrial buildings.

Any references and sources would be appreciated.

TIA
MJ

*   Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org