From: Jason Christensen [mailto:jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 1:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Mat Foundation

I have a 5 story structure that is going to be support by a mat foundation.  The structure is a bearing wall type building with uniformly space bearing walls at 10ft.  Does anyone have and example or reference for designing such a foundation.  Any recommended software

Thanks in advance

jason
                    vXPj   0 j)  X@C  +ퟀ�,z{m*.& Iwʞ ʉbzJ 	b~牯Ғ
 :  r{ } 'J r{eyh    0 j)  ǚ+-  -늉춋j)   zgѦm j|ʋ ݶazX+)bq&j) ٚɷ{h   "ˢjG̬ +ho" m