Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
"J" For Lateral Torsional Buckling equations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: "J" For Lateral Torsional Buckling equations
- From: "Joseph R. Grill" <jrgrill(--nospam--at)cableone.net>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:52:05 -0700
I have a small “T” section that will be a fabricated section. I’m a bit embarrassed, but I can’t seem to remember how to calculate the “J” for a section (always been able to pull the value from the tables). It is needed for Lateral Torsional buckling equations for a tee section in the 13th edition of the AISC. Can anyone out there help me out.
- Prev by Subject: Re: "antiquated" floor systems
- Next by Subject: RE: "J" For Lateral Torsional Buckling equations
- Previous by thread: RE: ACI 355/355R
- Next by thread: RE: "J" For Lateral Torsional Buckling equations