"J" For Lateral Torsional Buckling equations

I have a small “T” section that will be a fabricated section.  I’m a bit embarrassed, but I can’t seem to remember how to calculate the “J” for a section (always been able to pull the value from the tables).  It is needed for Lateral Torsional buckling equations for a tee section in the 13th edition of the AISC.  Can anyone out there help me out.

Thanks,

Joe