Re: Katrina was not a natural catastrophe but a man-made one

Lets cool this up and I would like all to remember that this place is
just for good technical discussion, I will not point out who started
it before but simply put things straight that If you are not impressed
with what Dr Astaneh has said in his first post, You should simply get
to the point of Discussing issues and if you don't want to be its part
then leave the topic all together. I am quite small in age compared to
all of you but please think over the issue I have raised. We should
avoid any person to person or indivisual attacks/ Response prior to
earlier frustration in this platform.

Regards
Avi Sharma

--