Re: Katrina was not a natural catastrophe but a man-made one

Thank you. You've proved my point.
s.macie

In a message dated 11/24/2009 10:11:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, ggator1256(--nospam--at)cox.net writes:

s.macie,

That’s right, “open-minded” people can’t have dissent from those “uneducated” peasants who believe in the Constitution and freedom.  You’ve summarized yourself quite well.

Glenn C. Otto, P.E.

A Structural Engineer, P.C.

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

www.astructuralengineeronline.com

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"

--Samuel Adams