Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mat Foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Mat Foundation
- From: "Daniel Coloski" <dcoloski(--nospam--at)fibertel.com.ar>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:40:17 +0000
- Sensitivity: Normal
SAFE RC V12 include Detailer, it's the best for mats!
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de movistar Profesional (http://www.movistarempresas.com.ar)
Close! It is a self serve storage facility.
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Jason Christensen <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com> wrote:
I have a 5 story structure that is going to be support by a mat foundation.
Sounds too small for a college dorm. My bet is it's a detention facility...
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Mat Foundation
- Next by Subject: Fw: Message Sent by Students to the Space Station
- Previous by thread: Re: Mat Foundation
- Next by thread: RE: Grade 8 bolt properties