Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:34:33 -0600
Subject: EPA value Panama
From: barcosr(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Hello everyone,

Is anybody aware of a recommended value for EPA in Panama City?, I mean, not the value that I could get from the UBC-97 recommended values, but something from a local site specific response spectra... just for comparing purposes, I'am checking a RC building and I'm having some problems with the total lateral displacement, I'd like to suggest the owner to perform a site specific response spectra but I'd like to have some reference values before.

Thanks in advance.,

--
Atentamente,
\0>