Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
older books, takers?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: older books, takers?
- From: "Andrew Kester" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:44:03 -0500
I have these if anyone wants I will send them to you. Email me privately only to not bog down the list. I would rather send out one package then each individually since I am doing this gratis…
1997 FEMA 302- NEHRP Recommended provisions of seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures
FEMA 350, July 2000: Rec. seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings
FEMA 303, Feb 98: NEHRP rec. provisions for seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures
Andrew Kester, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Old steel beams called out
- Next by Subject: Re: older books, takers?
- Previous by thread: RE: TJL Joists
- Next by thread: Re: older books, takers?