older books, takers?

I have these if anyone wants I will send them to you. Email me privately only to not bog down the list. I would rather send out one package then each individually since I am doing this gratis…

1993 BOCA

1997 FEMA 302- NEHRP Recommended provisions of seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures

FEMA 350, July 2000: Rec. seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings

FEMA 303, Feb 98: NEHRP rec. provisions for seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures

Andrew Kester, PE

Florida