Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: older books, takers?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: older books, takers?
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:41:29 EST
Interesting thought, Andrew. I also have about 24" of shelf space filled with yellow binders -- from FEMA 74 thru 353 -- that I *never* even look at, much less use productively. Anybuddy want any of them (shipping your obligation)? (I doubt it)
In a message dated 11/27/09 9:44:47 AM, akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com writes:
I have these if anyone wants I will send them to you. Email me privately only to not bog down the list. I would rather send out one package then each individually since I am doing this gratis…
1997 FEMA 302- NEHRP Recommended provisions of seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures
FEMA 350, July 2000: Rec. seismic design criteria for new steel moment-frame buildings
FEMA 303, Feb 98: NEHRP rec. provisions for seismic regulations for new buildings and other structures
Andrew Kester, PE
- Prev by Subject: older books, takers?
- Next by Subject: Re: OT - Beer
- Previous by thread: older books, takers?
- Next by thread: How to eliminate tension springs in SAP2000