Re: test

Actually, I think the server had a serious "brain cramp" and hosed a lot of people's subscription to ListServ. I did realize I had been dropped until about a week or two ago. I had been checking the archive and had not seen anything on the archive since the end of November. I "smelled something fishy" so re-joined and found put the it seemed that messages had still been coming but were not making it to the archive. So it appears a crap load of people got dropped and like me, most did not realize it. And it appears it also hosed the link to the archives as well.

But it has been slow since I rejoined. I suspect that is partly due to the time of the year but also because there are still a lot of people still do not realized that they were dropped and thus have not rejoined.

Scott

On Jan 3, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Mark Johnson <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Scott. The lack of traffic mean that people are taking a break (a good thing).

MJ

--- On Sun, 1/3/10, Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu> wrote:

From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)umich.edu>
Subject: Re: test
To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Sunday, January 3, 2010, 11:35 AM
Test received.

On Jan 3, 2010, at 12:20 PM, Mark Johnson <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
wrote:

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* *******
******* ***
*   This email was sent to you via
Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California
(SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe,
please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.
Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain
and may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure