From: Mark Johnson [mailto:markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 5:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: test

Scott,

I think you are right.  I think there are two archive servers and I think I checked them both as well as the blog, and there is a big gap, like all of December.  Very soon we should see a new subdirectory or folder on the seaint  or euken server. If that doesn't happen this week I'm afraid the problem is still with us.

I was dumped about a month or so ago and had to rejoin.  I hope people hear the silence and rejoin soon.

MJ