Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fall Protection - Safety Factors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Fall Protection - Safety Factors
- From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:34:16 -0800
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Fall arrest system anchors are supposed to be rated for a load of 5000 lbs. and I am under the impression that this should be accompanied by a safety factor of 2. Is that correct? Seems like a difficult combination to design for. How are others handling this when designing structures to withstand this load?
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
P.O. Box 1059
Direct Line: (559) 688-5263
Direct FAX: (559) 688-8388
- Prev by Subject: Re: Faking it
- Next by Subject: Re: Fall Protection - Safety Factors
- Previous by thread: Re: OMF Beam-Column Connection
- Next by thread: Re: Fall Protection - Safety Factors