Re: seaint Digest for 9 Jan 2010

In a message dated 1/10/2010 12:17:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, admin(--nospam--at)seausa.org writes:
t appears the list server's enrollment has dropped dramatically.  I was
bumped off at the end of November and didn't know it for several weeks.  I
looked at the archives and saw it ended with my last few messages and
assumed it was shut down.  I guess many others assumed the same thing.  Too
bad, I appreciated the many points of view this list server gave.  I guess
it will take some time to build it back up.
Apparently the same thing happened to me....................first I assumed the reason was (for being dropped) my "cleaning" of the computer.
ASL