IEBC Chapter A4, Soft Story Buildings Retrofit, 2003 vs 2006 edition comparison

Hi,

Does anybody has a copy of both additions of IEBC and/or know if there any major differences in the Chapter for retrofit of Soft Story buildings?  We have a 2003 edition, and I wonder if they made any changes in 2006.  We may potentially get involved in a project that references the 2006 edition of IEBC.  The 2009 edition is out already and I don't want to buy an old code book (2006) that I may never use.

Thanks,

Alexander (Sasha) Itsekson, SE, LEED AP

Enginious Structures, Inc.

Oakland, CA

510.272.9999

www.Enginious-Structures.com

P Please consider the environment responsibly before printing this email.