RE: Haiti ! - U.S. Embassy?

Does any know how the U.S. Embassy faired?

Thomas Hunt

Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
01/14/2010 03:50 PM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Haiti !

David,
That is a truly important point.  We focus too much on the failed structures and do not pay proper attention to what did not fail.

Regards, Harold Sprague