RE: Update: The Economy

There is an article about this subject in the latest “Structural Engineering and Design” mag.

http://www.gostructural.com/magazine-article-gostructural_com-january-2010-the_year_ahead_for_construction-7740.html

The article referenced the Census Bureau as a source.  Where did you get your numbers Harold?

MJ