RE: Plywood Shear Wall Nailing

Larry,

Sorry but I did not send any message.  This was just a weird automatic reply that happens once in a while.

Thomas Hunt

Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
01/20/2010 07:49 AM
Please respond to seaint
"Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Plywood Shear Wall Nailing

Tom,

Didn't see any message in the email rsponse you sent below. Would love to find where the info. is regarding over driving nails in plywood.

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.