Re: LinkedIn invite

It appeared that the SEAINT listserve died in early December (server problems?).  He attempted to resurrect SEAINT through LinkedIn.  However, SEAINT has come back.

David Merrick, Structural Engineer, Merrick Group wrote:
I have a LinkedIn Invitation From Shiraz Shahid (fellow group member of SEAINT)
It is intended to create a structural list serve through LinkedIn.
I see Shiraz started posting on SEAINT about 8 months ago with mostly concrete related issues.

question for Shiraz and any one else interested.
Why double up on what SEAINT does so well?

http://structuralist.spaces.live.com/ is another website that already serves the structural engineering community.

David Merrick, SE

* *   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers *   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To *   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you *   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted *   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web *   site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********