Blast Deflectors

Hi folks.

I have a client that needs 2 new blast deflectors designed to be installed to an existing bag house filter that has explosion vents installed in the sides of the filter body.  They want the blast deflected to vent upward so the deflector will have a horizontal segment, a 45 degree transition and a vertical chute outlet to the sky.
The dust product is from shredded paper and the job is in LA County.

If anyone is interested in this job, please contact me and I will furnish further details.

Ray Shreenan PE, SE
rshreenan1(--nospam--at)verizon.net