Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Haiti Urban Search and Rescue & USAID Update[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Haiti Urban Search and Rescue & USAID Update
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:32:51 +0000
For those of you who want to see what the latest is on the ground, please go to the following link:|
You may find it interesting that near the epicenter, there was not much damage. This is due to the types of structures in the rural areas of Haiti.
Regards, Harold Sprague
Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Haiti trip -
- Next by Subject: Hand rail Post -200 lbs lateral load Design
- Previous by thread: RE: test
- Next by thread: ICF Basement Wall with Top Restraint