Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: St. Louis structural engineerr[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: St. Louis structural engineerr
- From: Neil Moore <nma(--nospam--at)nma-se.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 13:53:42 -0800
It's been a busy last couple of years with more to come. Glad we weren't designing houses and buildings. Lots of structural work in the power industry and lots a litigation issues.
Neil Moore, SE, SECB
On 1/22/2010 12:13 PM, Daryl Richardson wrote:
- Prev by Subject: Re: St. Louis structural engineerr
- Next by Subject: re: stack bolting
- Previous by thread: Re: St. Louis structural engineerr
- Next by thread: RE: LinkedIn invite