Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Haiti trip -[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Haiti trip -
- From: Rich Kipke <richkip(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:29:34 -0500
Hello list - I'm making a trip to Haiti shortly to look at some damaged concrete buildings - traveling for a philanthropic group that has facilities nearby. I've been searching for articles and resources for evaluating damaged 'shear walls' (in quotes because I'm sure they weren't designed as such), columns and slabs.
If anyone knows of good, practical articles, or has personal experience, could you please share.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Haiti ! - U.S. Embassy?
- Next by Subject: Re: Haiti trip -
- Previous by thread: RE: ICF Basement Wall with Top Restraint
- Next by thread: Re: Haiti trip -