From: Rich Kipke [mailto:richkip(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Haiti trip -

Hello list - I'm making a trip to Haiti shortly to look at some damaged concrete buildings - traveling for a philanthropic group that has facilities nearby.  I've been searching for articles and resources for evaluating damaged 'shear walls' (in quotes because I'm sure they weren't designed as such),  columns and slabs.

If anyone knows of good, practical articles, or has personal experience, could you please share.

thank you,

Rich Kipke