Re: Career Day Presentation

SEAONC used to have a powerpoint on the website....
-gm

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com> wrote:
I gave a talk a few years ago to a 9th grade class.  I have a Powerpoint file someplace that I can dig out and review.

Paul Blomberg wrote:
I volunteered to give a 20 minute career day presentation for my wife's school district.  The audience is high school age and the career is structural engineering.

Has anyone done this before and would you be willing to share you presentation outline or slides with me?

Thanks,
Paul.
Phoenix, AZ