Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Career Day Presentation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Career Day Presentation
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:30:00 -0800
SEAONC used to have a powerpoint on the website....
I gave a talk a few years ago to a 9th grade class. I have a Powerpoint file someplace that I can dig out and review.
Paul Blomberg wrote:I volunteered to give a 20 minute career day presentation for my wife's school district. The audience is high school age and the career is structural engineering.Has anyone done this before and would you be willing to share you presentation outline or slides with me?Thanks,Paul.Phoenix, AZ
- Prev by Subject: Re: Career Day Presentation
- Next by Subject: RE: Career Day Presentation
- Previous by thread: Re: Career Day Presentation
- Next by thread: RE: Career Day Presentation