Locate Timber Piles in the Bay

Fellow Engineers,

I’m working on a timber pile foundation design for a modular home. The front half is located above water (Delaware Bay) and the rear half on a bulkheaded sandy lot. Because it’s a modular, I’m specifying tight tolerances on pile center locations. Although not responsible for driving the piles, I suspect I’ll be asked how to locate piles in the water 30 ft away from the bulkhead. At low tide there may be 3 or 4 ft of water. Besides a surveyor at the site, are there less expensive ways?

Thanks

Irv