Minneapolis, Minnesota

From: Paul Blomberg
[mailto:paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday=2C January 26=2C 2010 4:55 PM
To: seaint
Subject: Career Day Presentation

I volunteered to give a 20 minute
career day presentation for my wife's school district. The audience is
high school age and the career is structural engineering.

Has anyone done this before and
would you be willing to share you presentation outline or slides with me?