[no subject]

test

John W. Sieszycki
ph.: 514-332-9165

From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Fri, January 29, 2010 6:37:40 PM
Subject: Re: Roof Deck Live Loads

Yes, way conservative.  But, don't put it past the tenants of unit 3A to have some friends over for a Tiki lounge party, complete with sand and faux palms...  Unless, you are designing an assisted living facility.

Be safe and design for 100 psf LL, otherwise, post signs all around so that folks are aware of allowable LL limits..