gust factor - answers

Well,

With no responses, I bit the bullet and did it myself.

Changing parameters in the EXCEL spreadsheet, I was able to find the answer to the question I addressed to the List.
The ASCE 7 value for gust factor for a very flexible and tall (48-ft) post may be reasonably assumed at 0.9 (Exposure B).
The code algorithm does not appear sensitive to changes in rigidity (natural frequency), but reacts to switching to Exposure C.

--
Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA