Re: Career Day Presentation

For all those that helped me with my career day presentation, THANK YOU!!  I received an abundance of information and presentation formats that made my task a lot easier.  [Even the side bar discussions were helpful.]

The support I received from this list server group was fantastic and my presentations went well this evening.  A lot of interesting young adults and I kept their attention through the presentation.

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ