RE: Career Day Presentation

So give us the run down – what was your presentation ultimately comprised of?  I can’t imagine that you were able to use all ideas…

From: Paul Blomberg [mailto:paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 11:05 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Career Day Presentation

For all those that helped me with my career day presentation, THANK YOU!!  I received an abundance of information and presentation formats that made my task a lot easier.  [Even the side bar discussions were helpful.]

The support I received from this list server group was fantastic and my presentations went well this evening.  A lot of interesting young adults and I kept their attention through the presentation.

Paul.

Phoenix, AZ