From: Jeff Coronado [mailto:jcse(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SSTB Alternate

Michel,

It has been quite a few years since I have used 2x4 stud walls for anything
other than partitions. Edge distances such as what you are mentioning,
headers, out-of-plane wind forces... It seemed like it was getting more and
more difficult for any of these conditions to check out with 2x4s. I am just
wondering if you are not trying to make a system-gone-by still work today.

Jeff Coronado, S.E.