Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel buildings[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel buildings
- From: "Shiraz Shahid" <sshahid(--nospam--at)engineering-solutions.biz>
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:13:03 +0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "Shiraz Shahid" <sshahid(--nospam--at)engineering-solutions.biz>
This would be in Pakistan, in the earthquake affected areas of Azad Kashmir. It won’t require presence on site though.
Buildings are schools, out of four schools two will be single storey and the other two double. TOR and design criteria will be directly emailed to those with interest. I am not sure whether discussing business over the list is acceptable, I think there is nothing mentioned on the list server against it but I am not sure.
+92 300 9009500
Joseph R. Grill, PE
Verde Valley Engineering, PLLC
2220 Sky Drive
Clarkdale, AZ 86324
What type of structural steel building? How many stories.
Farzin S. Rahbar, SE
We are looking for a structural steel designer/firm for (small) buildings who can prepare structural designs of four buildings (totaling 15000 sqft approx) and prepare complete shop drawings with fabrication details including single part drawings and assembly drawings.
Can any of the listers please recommend some names of firms/people with contants if possible.
My contact is sshahid(--nospam--at)engineering-solutions.biz.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel buildings
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel buildings
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel buildings
- Next by thread: RE: Steel buildings