Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Engineering Rules of Thumb[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Engineering Rules of Thumb
- From: Jeremy White <admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:19:30 -0600
I have been compiling a list of structural engineering rules of thumb. The list is far from complete so I wanted to get some input from the group to see if anyone has their own list they would like to share. You can send it to me directly if you like.
Included already are some of the rules of thumb from Ruddy/Ioannides for steel and Fanella for concrete.
You can find the rules of thumb at the following link:
- Prev by Subject: Structural Engineer license in Washington state
- Next by Subject: RE: Structural Engineering Rules of Thumb
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel buildings
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Engineering Rules of Thumb