Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:04:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Career Day Presentation
From: paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

For all those that helped me with my career day presentation, THANK YOU!!  I received an abundance of information and presentation formats that made my task a lot easier.  [Even the side bar discussions were helpful.]

The support I received from this list server group was fantastic and my presentations went well this evening.  A lot of interesting young adults and I kept their attention through the presentation.

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ