Re: 2010 Structural Engineering Review Seminars in Los Angeles andSan Francisco

Ben,

Getting a drink and a lunch wasn't the intent of my post :) - it was a sincere (and long overdue) _expression_ of my opinion.
The idea is great though; please let me know when you are anywhere close to Orange County.
Thanks again for your great work,

--
Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA

byainc(--nospam--at)ca.rr.com wrote:
Dear Steve

Hope all is well with you. Thanks a lot for your flattering and kind comments. I am really honored and now I have to live up to it!

I owe you a drink and nice lunch next time I am in your area. I will give you a call in advance.

Take care

Ben

Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 22:06:18 -0800
Subject: Re: 2010 Structural Engineering Review Seminars in Los Angeles and San Francisco

List,

I attended Ben's seminar last year, and it truly was one of the best educational/practical events I can remember.

We met, listened to, and interacted with people whom most of as only know from the textbooks and handbooks they wrote on the most important aspects of practical structural engineering (concrete, steel, dynamics, seismic, wind, etc.).  Among others, we had a chance to meet one of the main OSHPD professionals not in a usual root-canal-like plancheck situation.  That gentleman shared with us the invaluable and vast "insider" information on the inner works of OSHPD.

The value of the seminar is incredible and unsurpassable in both the informational and monetary (cannot beat the price) senses. On top of that, Ben managed to create a home-like, comfortable atmosphere that greatly facilitated productive discussion and efficient learning.

With many thanks to Ben for his hard work, I highly recommend BYA Seminar to all structural engineering professionals.

--
Steve Gordin SE
Irvine CA