Re: Getting LEED Certified

I think it's important for Architects and MEP's. I see a few structurals with it, but honestly for us it just looks like another bunch of letters to plop on your business card or email signature...

I think our contribution is only a portion of the point they can get the recycled materials. At most it's about 2 points I believe.

None-the-less, it certainly doesn't hurt unless you pony up the money without the pass score.

-gm