Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Octagonal shape studio[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Octagonal shape studio
- From: "sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com" <sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:35:16 GMT
I recommend a steel cylinder about 12" vertical x 18" diameter x 3/8" plate with stiffeners on the inside and lugs on the outside to receive the beams.
Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Click here to light up your life with a love spell!
- Prev by Subject: Re: Octagonal shape studio
- Next by Subject: OFF TOPIC - book review
- Previous by thread: Re: Octagonal shape studio
- Next by thread: Re: Getting LEED