RE: 2010 Structural Engineering Review Seminars in Los Angeles and San Francisco

I don’t know if it is available, but if not it would be a great thing if the seminars were turned into CD’s for purchase.  For some attending these seminars are not “in the cards” due to time and expense.  But there are others, not living in the vicinity of the seminars, that would like to have access for exam study purposes.

Joe

From: David Topete [mailto:d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: 2010 Structural Engineering Review Seminars in Los Angeles and San Francisco

I was in the same review seminar with Mr. Yang.  It was the best investment for me in passing the California SE exam on my first attempt.  This was a good thing because I was seriously considering a career change immediately following the exam...

Ben assembles a top notch group of lecturers for each session.  It is geared toward folks prepping for the SE exam.